12.06.2008

Late Night Walk

Just enjoyed a late night walk with Jaco. It is unseasonably warm tonight, with strong, cleansing gusts of wind. It felt cool but relaxing against my neck, like cold hands by a warm fire. I took the same route a past roommate and I took with both of our dogs everyday, winding through my complex and ending up on a walking bridge overlooking Foothills highway, and the north south of the Boulder foothills. Even half full, the moon was a natural flash light, illuminating my path with ease. Though I crave the onset of a cold winter, I still cherish these mild days and nights as I know what is to come. I'm off to shop for a new down coat, as I know these nights won't last. Soon the temperatures will start kissing single digits.

12.7.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home