8.20.2005

First day

Today is my first day on campus. I actually have no emotions about it whatsoever. I don’t feel excited or anxious really, not as much as I thought I would. Its hard to explain, but basically I just feel like this is what I’m supposed to be doing, and that nothing else should be happening right now. The shoe fits.

I had a couple of meetings early in the morning, then killed the rest of the night with some people from my floor. Checked out the Floyd Laser Show, which was decent. Put together some girls ridiculous shoe rack, and then called it a night after some Family Guy.

If this is how I spend the next few months.. I’m golden. Something tells me I won’t.

A closing thought would be my inability to buy things I actually need. I have a stapler with no staples, colored pencils but no regular pencils, highlighters but not one regular pen, and a printer with no ink. I’m doing well so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home