6.01.2005

Link to the past

This is an unedited little burst of writing I completely forgot I wrote while on the plane to San Francisco:

------

May 26 ‘05

6:55 AM

Cruising at.. whatever thousand feet. High enough that I won’t limp away, that much is for sure. On the leg between Portland and San Francisco; I hate flying. Its sad that over time time spent in the airport has slowly increased, like we’re regressing. Is it safe to say that we saw the prime of travel by air pass us by already? I hope not.. I plan including travel in my career, and I don’t want to have to put up with this crap endlessly.

I don’t know why I’m so sadistic right now, maybe it’s the lack of sleep, or the flying. Maybe its this new System of a Down album I’m listing to. Regardless, I feel like this is the storm before the calm. I just want to be there. Its not that any one incident today was a straw on my back, but just the continuous onslaught of inconvenience.

How far are we from wireless capabilities in jets; more importantly how much of a price premium will it be. I can’t write anymore, I can always write with every motion except this one: angst. I feel like I don’t deserve this, this inconvenience. Even though that is so supremely selfish of me, I just plain don’t care. Maybe I’ll need to just get over myself before I start stressing myself out, I can already feel it coming on.

------

I was so tired that morning from not sleeping I barely remember writing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home